BRIEF-Inca One Gold announces debt restructuring
April 19 (Reuters) - Inca One Gold Corp :
* Inca One Gold Corp announces debt restructuring and USD$3.0 million convertible debenture offering
* Negotiated preliminary terms and signed commitment letters with majority of company's lenders
* Approximately 50 pct of debts will be converted to common shares at CAD$0.11 per share
* Approximately 30 pct of debts will be canceled and re-issued into new convertible debentures
* Restructuring will not result in creation of a new "control person"
* Signed commitment letters with lenders to convert or restructure about $10.0 million USD equivalent of current and long-term debts
* About 20 pct debts to be converted to contingent debts payable on some performance metrics being met by co, or warrant deposit held by co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.