BRIEF-Barrick posts Q1 loss per share $0.07
April 26 (Reuters) - Barrick Gold Corp :
* Barrick reports first quarter 2016 results
* Q1 loss per share $0.07
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.11
* Barrick Gold Corp says remain on track to achieve our $2 billion debt reduction target for year.
* Says have reduced total debt by $842 mln year-to-date
* All-In sustaining cost guidance for 2016 has been reduced to $760-$810 per ounce, down from original guidance of $775-$825 per ounce
* Says continue to expect gold production of 5.0-5.5 million ounces for year
* Since start of 2015, we have reduced total debt by $3.95 billion Continued...