BRIEF-Pembina Pipeline says there was a fatality at Redwater facility on April 27
April 27 (Reuters) - Pembina Pipeline Corp
* Industrial fatality at Redwater
* At 1:40 p.m. (MT) on April 27 , there was a contractor fatality at Williams' Redwater Olefinic Fractionator in Redwater, Alberta
* Pembina , as operator of facility, will be launching a detailed investigation to determine cause of incident
* Says "further details regarding incident will not be provided at this time out of respect for impacted family members"
* Says "an investigation will be conducted by occupational health and safety and relevant authorities"
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.