BRIEF-Principal stakeholders and KGI enter into a letter of intent for potential acquisition of Catalyst Paper
May 23 (Reuters) - Catalyst Paper Corp
* Board received expression of intent among Kejriwal group and four largest shareholders of co holding about 79% of common shares
* Common shares would be acquired for c$6.00 per share, except those held by principal securityholders
* KGI would commit to equity investments of c$25 million in co and c$35 million in newly formed guarantor of new term loans entered into
* Board will be pleased to review any proposal which may result from expression of intent among KGI and principal securityholders
* Principal stakeholders and KGI enter into a letter of intent for a potential acquisition of catalyst paper Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.