BRIEF-Suncor Energy says began remobilization process of its employees to support staged restart of its operations in RMWB
May 23 (Reuters) - Suncor Energy Inc
* Begun remobilization process of its employees to support staged restart of its operations in Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
* Evacuation order was lifted by regional emergency operations centre evening of may 20, 2016
* There has been no damage to Suncor's assets and enhanced fire mitigation work has been conducted at all sites
* Construction activities at fort hills mine continued ramping up over weekend;syncrude in process of planning return to operations.
* Suncor energy provides RMWB operations update Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.