BRIEF-Petroceltic sells Romanian unit to GVC Investment
June 16 (Reuters) - Petroceltic International Plc
* On June 12, Sterling Resources unit transferred its 40 percent interest in block 27 Muridava, to Petroceltic Romania unit
* Approval of interest transfers has been received from national agency for mineral resources of Romania
* Petroceltic has no remaining interests in Romania
* Sold entire share capital of Petroceltic Romania BV to GVC Investment B.V
* Beach Energy unit has also transferred its 30 percent interest in block 28 Est Cobalcescu to Petroceltic Romania unit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.