BRIEF-UK's FCA proposes changes to encourage better customer communications
Oct 22 (Reuters) - Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) :
* Announced plans to remove a number of ineffective communication requirements from its handbook
* Also set out its intention to consult to remove a number of existing disclosures as part of its commitment to create a sustainable regulatory framework
* Reviewing feedback received on smarter consumer communications discussion paper and will consider whether further changes can be made to improve customer outcomes.
* Proposing to amend rules and guidance on consumer-friendly principles and practices of financial management, short report
* Proposing to amend initial disclosure document/combined initial disclosure document and services and costs disclosure document
* Consultation will close on 18 December 2015 Source text: (bit.ly/1PCebqo)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.