BRIEF-Valeant says did not produce documents to Oversight Committee, cites attorney-client privilege
March 10 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc:
* Valeant issues statement responding to the March 10th letter from the House Oversight Committee
* Says declined to produce documents to oversight committee covered by the attorney-client privilege
* Says preparing a log for Oversight Committee detailing what documents are being withheld under that privilege
* Says produced more than 78,000 pages of documents to House Oversight Committee
* "We have cooperated with the Committee's review from beginning and look forward to providing them with the log, pursuant to their request" Source text (bit.ly/21l31Yw) Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.