BRIEF-Quest Pharmatech says unit signs agreement with Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical to fund immunotherapy for treatment of cancer in China
March 22 (Reuters) - Quest Pharmatech Inc :
* Says subsidiary, Oncoquest Inc. has signed an agreement with Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
* Oncoquest will license Greater China rights to immunotherapy technologies and provide 1 million usd for 46% of shares of oncovent
* Agreement results in creation of a new company in china called Oncovent Co., Ltd valued at U.S. $9.26 million
* Hepalink will contribute 5 million USD for 54% of shares of Oncovent
* As part of agreement, Oncoquest will transfer portion of shares in Oncovent to co such that co will own 11% of shares of Oncovent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.