BRIEF-Denison and Goviex to combine African Uranium assets
March 30 (Reuters) - Denison Mines Corp
* Denison and Goviex to combine african uranium assets
* Under terms of transaction, Goviex will acquire co's unit., for 56.1 million shares of Goviex plus about 22.4 million common share purchase warrants of goviex
* Upon completion of transaction, Denison will hold 25% of goviex shares outstanding and 28% of goviex shares on a fully diluted basis
* Goviex will acquire DML Africa from Denison in exchange for 56,050,450 consideration shares and 22,420,180 consideration warrants
* Each such consideration warrant will be convertible into one common share of goviex at a price of $0.15 per share for a period of 3 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.