BRIEF-Aralez says conducted bioequivalence studies comparing Aspirin from old and new suppliers
April 20 (Reuters) - Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Conducted human bioequivalence studies comparing aspirin drug manufactured from original aspirin supplier to new primary aspirin supplier
* Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc says bioequivalence studies tested both 81 mg and 325 mg Yosprala doses
* Aralez says study data demonstrated aspirin in Yosprala formulated from original supplier was bioequivalent to that of new primary supplier
* Aralez says worked directly with new primary aspirin supplier to help prepare it for a previously planned inspection by FDA
* Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc says FDA inspection has recently concluded and did not result in any reported compliance findings Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.