BRIEF-Big Sky Petroleum Requests Extension for Filing of Annual Audited Financial Statements
April 26 (Reuters) - Big Sky Petroleum Corp :
* To not be able to file audited annual financial statements for year ended december 31, 2015 by filing deadline of April 29
* Company anticipates being in a position to file required filings no later than July 4, 2016
* Mark T. Brown, CA, has been appointed as interim president & CEO
* Board will commence a search for a new CEO
* Winnie Wong, CA, has been appointed as interim chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.