BRIEF-Critical Control Energy Services secures banking facilities
May 2 (Reuters) - Critical Control Energy Services Corp
* Revised agreement extends current term loan ($1.50 million outstanding) scheduled to mature October 2016 to April 2018
* Critical control secures banking facilities
* Revised agreement maintains corporation's current operating line of credit
* Revised agreement replaces current demand loan (of which US$1.67 is outstanding) with new c$3.0 million term loan
* New term loan requires no principal payments for first year, is amortized over a subsequent four year period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.