May 16, 2016 / 12:37 PM / a year ago

BRIEF-Valeant Pharmaceuticals announces expanded discounts for Nitropress and Isuprel

May 16 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc

* Valeant Pharmaceuticals announces expanded discounts for Nitropress and Isuprel

* Under enhanced program, all hospitals are eligible for a rebate of at least 10%

* All hospitals are eligible for a rebate of at least 10%, with rebates totaling 20%, 30% or 40% based on volume bought during a calendar quarter for hospitals that purchase large volumes of relevant drug

* Hospitals will receive these discounts primarily through their group purchasing organization

* Hospitals that don't buy drugs through a gpo can access program by contacting Valeant customer service

* Rebate program is effective immediately, with hospitals receiving rebates after end of quarter in which purchases were made

* Atient access and pricing committee also confirmed that there would be no further price increases for these products or reductions to discount levels in rebate program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below