BRIEF-Trimac Transportation enters into arrangement agreement for privatization
May 19 (Reuters) - Trimac Transportation Ltd
* Trimac enters into arrangement agreement for privatization
* Says arrangement is expected to be completed on June 30, 2016
* Special committee approved previously-announced proposal to privatize Trimac for $6.25 per share
* Subsidiary of THL formed for purpose of acquiring Trimac shares has entered into an agreement with Alberta treasury branches
* Agreement with Alberta treasury branches to act as lender under a syndicated credit facility for financing of transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.