1 Min Read
May 24 (Reuters) - Royal Canadian Mint :
* On track to achieve financial goals for current fiscal year
* Says revenues of $780.9 million in 13 weeks ended April 2, 2016
* Says consolidated profit before taxes of $13.2 million in 13 weeks ended April 2, 2016
* "Overall strong demand for bullion products has significantly increased revenues in Q1 of 2016"
* Number of ounces of gold and silver bullion coins sold in quarter are both up nearly 20 pct compared to last year's opening quarter
* Mint also declared and paid a higher than expected dividend of $31 million to Government of Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: