BRIEF-Athabasca Oil resumes operations at Hangingstone
May 24 (Reuters) - Athabasca Oil Corp :
* Athabasca oil corporation resumes operations at Hangingstone
* Says there has been no damage to Athabasca's assets
* Expects reservoir to re-pressurize to normal operating levels over next several weeks with no anticipated long-term impacts
* Prior to shutdown, production volumes reached in excess of 9,000 bbl/d
* Resumed operations at Hangingstone following a shutdown on May 5th due to wildfires in fort McMurray region Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.