1 Min Read
June 1 (Reuters) - WestJet:
* WestJet Encore converts purchase options for nine Bombardier Q400 aircraft
* Converted last nine of its original 25 options to firm orders for Bombardier Q400 aircraft
* Aircraft are scheduled for delivery between April 2017 and June 2018.
* Now expects Q2 2016 capital expenditures to be between $260 million and $270 million
* Now expects full-year 2016 capital expenditures of between $900 million to $920 million
* With conversion of options, Westjet Encore will have a fleet of 45 Q400 aircraft by end of 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: