BRIEF-Valeant gets additional default notice; still expects 10-Q filing by June 10
June 3 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc :
* Valeant Pharmaceuticals receives additional notice of default under indentures due to delayed form 10-Q filing
* Company continues to expect to file form 10-Q on or before June 10, 2016
* Notice of default does not result in acceleration of any indebtedness of Valeant or any of its subsidiaries
* Under its senior note indentures, co has 60 days from receipt of notice to file 10-Q, which will cure default under related indenture
* Notice does not accelerate any of Valeant's indebtedness Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.