BRIEF-Suncor provides RMWB production and 2016 corporate guidance update
June 6 (Reuters) - Suncor Energy Inc
* Suncor energy provides RMWB production and 2016 corporate guidance update
* Ramping up production in a staged manner
* As a result of RMWB fires, annualized total upstream production is now estimated to be between 585,000 and 620,000 barrels per day
* Expects base plant operations to return to pre-fire production rates within a week.
* There has been no damage to Suncor's assets as a result of fires
* Expects that all of its operations in regional municipality of Wood Buffalo will be producing at normal, pre-turnaround rates by end of June
* Construction activities at Suncor's Fort Hills Mine have also returned to pre-fire levels
* Syncrude anticipates a return to production starting in late June Continued...