BRIEF-Moody's affirms Valeant's rating including B2 CFR with negative outlook
June 7 (Reuters) - Moody's
* Affirmation reflects good cash flow and expectation that discretionary cash flow will be used for debt repayment
* Affirmation reflects good margins despite erosion in net pricing levels, global presence with well-respected brands including Bausch & Lomb
* Negative outlook reflects uncertainty that underlying trends have stabilized and that company will meet its near-term debt repayment targets
* Negative outlook also reflects the potential that certain scenarios of business restructuring would be credit negative
* Affirms Valeant's rating including B2 CFR; negative outlook Source text : (bit.ly/1Y73a3h) (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.