BRIEF-Suncor energy announces $2.5 bln bought-deal common share financing
June 7 (Reuters) - Suncor Energy
* Announces $2.5 Billion Bought Deal common share financing
* Agreement to sell 71.5 million common shares from treasury, on a bought deal basis, at a price of $35.00 per share
* Net proceeds of offering will be used for previously announced acquisition of an additional five percent interest in Syncrude JV
* If over-allotment option is exercised in full, gross proceeds from offering are expected to be approximately $2.9 billion
* Net proceeds of offering will also be used for reducing debt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.