BRIEF-CEMATRIX Corp announces joint marketing agreement with Lafarge
June 27 (Reuters) - CEMATRIX Corp
* CEMATRIX Corporation announces joint marketing agreement with Lafarge
* CEMATRIX Corp says Cematrix intends to construct two new dry mix units, at an estimated cost of $2.5 million
* Says unit, CEMATRIX (Canada) Inc has entered into a joint marketing agreement with Lafarge Canada Inc, member of Lafargeholcim
* Says five-year agreement is for joint development of cellular concrete markets throughout Canada
* CEMATRIX Corp says CEMATRIX plans that two new dry mix units to be operational by spring of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.