BRIEF-Concordia Healthcare changes name to Concordia International Corp
June 28 (Reuters) - Concordia Healthcare Corp
* Concordia Healthcare Corp. Announces name change to Concordia International Corp. And comments on Brexit's impact on the company's business
* Depreciation of pound sterling relative to U.S. dollar does not impact company's ability to service its debt
* Depreciation of pound sterling relative to U.S. dollar does not impact company's ability to meet its earn-out obligations in 2016
* Beyond 2016, company will monitor its hedging needs
* Concordia healthcare corp says "operationally, our concordia international segment is continuing to perform as expected" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.