BRIEF-Sterling Resources says John Rapach has succeeded Jake Ulrich as CEO
July 5 (Reuters) - Sterling Resources Ltd :
* Sterling Resources reports results of annual and special meeting and management and organizational changes
* Re-appointment of Deloitte Llp as auditors of co was also approved for ensuing year, authorizing board to fix auditor's remuneration
* Stock option plan for company was also approved
* Ulrich continues as a director of company and has become its chair
* John Rapach has succeeded Jake Ulrich as CEO with immediate effect in addition to his current role as chief operating officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.