BRIEF-Empire Company names François Vimard interim CEO
July 8 (Reuters) - Empire Company Ltd :
* President & CEO Marc Poulin has left companies effective immediately
* Says François Vimard, Empire's Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, has been appointed interim president & CEO
* Says company initiates an orderly succession process to identify a permanent leader
* Empire company limited announces change in leadership
* Clinton Keay , empire's Executive Vice President Of Finance will assume role of Interim Chief Financial Officer.
* Vimard will also replace Poulin on empire board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.