BRIEF-Astur Gold says Brian Wesson to be appointed as president and CEO
July 12 (Reuters) - Astur Gold Corp :
* Astur Gold announces significant strategic changes to the company including restructure of debt, interim financing and changes in board and management
* Brian Wesson will also be appointed as president and CEO, Mark Gelmon will be appointed as chief financial officer
* Lionsbridge, RMB Australia Holdings Limited and company have entered into an option agreement, facilitated by Lionsbridge
* Management and board of directors of Astur will be restructured effective on closing of services agreement
* Under option agreement, RMBAH granted co option to repay secured debt facility owed by co to RMBAH for $3 million, certain additional consideration Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.