BRIEF-Lightstream Resources gets preliminary interim order from Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta
July 13 (Reuters) - Lightstream Resources Ltd :
* Says received a preliminary interim order from Court Of Queen's Bench of Alberta
* Says order in respect of a proposed CBCA plan of arrangement
* Anticipates will return to court on or before August 5, 2016 to seek a further order
* Says intends to continue to operate business and satisfy obligations to our service providers
* Order includes stay prohibiting any person from terminating, taking any enforcement steps, by reason of company's commencement under CBCA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.