BRIEF-Medical Facilities Corp signs to buy Indiana physician-owned hospital
July 15 (Reuters) - Medical Facilities Corp
* Medical Facilities Corporation signs letter of intent to acquire physician-owned hospital in indiana and acquires underlying real estate
* Medical Facilities Corp says deal valued at $26.63 million
* Also announced that it has purchased an 84 percent indirect interest in unity's real estate for US$27 million
* Acquisition is expected funded by available cash and a draw on company's credit facility.
* Medical Facilities Corp says deal would be funded by available cash and a draw on company's credit facility
* Remaining ownership will be held by practicing physicians at unity
* Unity's real estate acquisition was funded from available cash and a $20 million draw on company's credit facility. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.