BRIEF-Niko Resources says is no longer in default of amended facilities agreement
July 18 (Reuters) - Niko Resources Ltd:
* Entered into an amendment to its senior term loan facilities agreement
* Company is no longer in default of amended facilities agreement or indenture
* Cash balance, projected cash flow from operating activities for FY 2017 expected to be sufficient to fund projected capital expenditures
* Not required to make interest payments under facilities agreement or indenture during term of amendments
* Says continued withholdings by Petrobangla of amounts will significantly impact co's ability to fund capital budgets for fiscal 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.