BRIEF-Valeant says no safety concerns, additional clinical trials for approval of Latanoprostene Bunod
July 22 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
* Concerns raised by fda pertain to good manufacturing practice inspection at bausch+lomb's facility in florida where deficiencies were identified
* Valeant pharmaceuticals receives complete response letter from the fda
* Fda's letter did not identify any efficacy or safety concerns with respect to nda or additional clinical trials needed for approval of nda
* Intends to meet with fda as soon as possible to work on a resolution and address these concerns
* No safety or efficacy concerns or additional clinical trials identified for approval of latanoprostene bunod Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.