BRIEF-Element Financial Corp board unanimously approves plan to separate into two market leading companies
July 25 (Reuters) - Element Financial Corp
* Board unanimously approved plans to proceed with reorganization of element into two separate publicly-traded companies
* Following separation transaction, Element Financial Corporation, to be renamed Element Fleet Management Corp.
* ECN capital will acquire all of issued and outstanding shares in capital of IAC
* At closing of IAC deal, each outstanding share of IAC will be bought in exchange for specified number of ecn capital shares
* Element board unanimously approves plan to separate into two market leading companies
* Element's existing senior credit facility will be amended to provide for $4.0 billion in 3-year revolving funding for Element Fleet
* Following seperation, to be led by Bradley Nullmeyer as CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.