July 28 (Reuters) - Baytex Energy Corp
* Quarterly FFO $0.39 per share
* Says forecasting full-year 2016 exploration and development capital expenditures of $200 to $225 million
* Says generated production of 70,031 BOE/D (77 percent oil and NGL) in Q2/2016
* Says "as a result of continued depressed crude oil prices, our development activity in Eagle Ford has been reduced"
* Now anticipate full year 2016 production of 67,000 to 69,000 BOE/D (previously 68,000 to 72,000 BOE/D)
* Expect funds from operations to exceed capital expenditures in 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: