BRIEF-Transcontinental divests assets in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
July 28 (Reuters) - Transcontinental Inc :
* Transcontinental Inc. divesting assets in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
* Says it is selling most of its commercial printing line of business operated from its Transcontinental Dartmouth plant to Advocate Printing and Publishing Company Limited
* Plant closure will result in about 55 layoffs
* Closure of Transcontinental Dartmouth plant located at 140 Joseph Zatzman Drive in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, by mid-August 2016
* Will continue to serve customers in Atlantic Canada for retail flyers, newspapers and some specific commercial products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.