1 Min Read
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Pine Cliff Energy Ltd.
* Announces issuance Of insider subordinated debt, sale of non core assets and extension of borrowing base redetermination
* Issued subordinated floating charge debentures to insiders of company for a total of $11 million
* Extended semi-annual borrowing base redetermination with banking syndicate of canadian financial institutions until August 10, 2016
* Entered into a purchase and sale agreement to sell a non-core oil asset for $5.5 million
* Debentures mature on July 29, 2018, can be repaid at any time without penalty Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: