1 Min Read
Aug 2 (Reuters) - Performance Sports Group Ltd
* Will have reduced its workforce by approximately 15% since close of its fiscal year 2016
* Says estimates annualized savings of approximately $5.9 million in salary and associated benefits
* Performance sports announces additional corporate restructuring
* Reducing its workforce across several areas and levels of organization.
* Says expects to record severance expense of approximately $2.8 million in first half of fiscal 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: