BRIEF-Cargill to sell 2 European oilseed processing facilities to Bunge
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Bunge Ltd
* Cargill to sell two European oilseed processing facilities to Bunge
* In Netherlands, transaction includes soybean and rapeseed crush and soybean oil refining facility in Port of Amsterdam
* In France, deal includes soybean and rapeseed crush facility located in Port of Brest
* Employees associated with Cargill's business (120 in Netherlands and 51 in France) will transfer to Bunge.
* Cargill will retain its two other soybean processing facilities in Western Europe
* Aggregate annual processing capacity at two locations is about two million tons
* Industrial operations will be integrated within Bunge's Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)operations,global soy crush platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.