BRIEF-Performance Sports announces delay in filing annual report
Aug 15 (Reuters) - Performance Sports Group
* Announces delay in annual report on form 10-K
* Initiated discussions with lenders to address this issue
* Audit committee has retained independent counsel, Richards Kibbe & Orbe LLP
* Failure to file annual report on form 10-K on time is expected to result in a default under company's credit facilities
* Delay due to audit committee's decision to conduct investigation in connection with finalization of company's financial statements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.