BRIEF-Alimentation Couche-Tard says will continue to look at tuck in acquisitions - Conf call
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc:
* Says will continue to look at tuck in acquisitions - Conference call
* Expects annual pre-tax cost synergies of $150m-$200m be realized 24-36 months after closing
* Expects EPS accretion to reach 40-50 cents during third year following the acquisition
* "we do not intend to issue equity in connection with this transaction"
* By the end of 2nd year post acquisition we expects more than $1.2 billion in free cash flow Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.