Aug 24 (Reuters) - AlarmForce Industries Inc:
* Says "determined that it ought not to have continued charging monitoring fees in some jurisdictions for period"
* Company's review, in part, resulted from due diligence undertaken during a potential sale process.
* Says determination following "certain residential customers' subscription cancellations until equipment was returned"
* During course of review, company's cancellation practice was raised as an issue
* Expects to incur one-time charges estimated at $0.7 million (or $0.06 per share) in its YTD Q3 2016 financial statements
* Will examine revenue recognition policies for periods starting fiscal Q4 2013 for revenue from contracts after customer requested cancellation
* Incremental costs are expected due to Co's efforts related to subscription cancellation practice, possible employee tax liabilities
* May need to restate reported revenue for some or all such previously reported financial results for charges previously recognized from canceled customer agreements
* Says company will be reviewing residential contracts covering period starting on August 1, 2013 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: