BRIEF-Rockefeller Hughes announces dissolution of U.S. subsidiary
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Rockefeller Hughes Corp
* Rockefeller Hughes announces final settlement of outstanding shareholder lawsuit and dissolution of U.S. subsidiary
* Rockefeller Hughes says has come to final settlement with 3 remaining shareholders in a previously disclosed litigation matter dating back to 2013
* Dissolved its wholly-owned subsidiary RHC Energy (USA), LLC
* Company is pursuing strategic alternatives at this time
* Says Rockefeller has no further intention of pursuing oil and gas interests in texas Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.