BRIEF-Primeline says China Oilfield Services has commenced arbitration proceedings against co's unit
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Primeline Energy Holdings Inc
* China Oilfield Services Limited has commenced arbitration proceedings against co's Unit Primeline Energy Operations International
* Amount claimed by COSL in COSL arbitration against PEOIL is rmb119 million, or about cad $22.8 million
* Arbitration in relation to a claim for payment under previously announced turnkey drilling contract dated August 14, 2015 between COSL and PEOIL
* Total amount outstanding and due from Zhejiang Gas as of end of August under gas sales contract is estimated to be rmb 435 million
* Drilling contract relates to two wells drilled by COSL for peoil as operator in block 33/07 in late 2015. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.