BRIEF-Aralez acquires U.S., Canadian rights to Zontivity from Merck
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Aralez acquires united states and canadian rights to Zontivity from Merck
* Says Merck will continue to distribute product on behalf of Aralez
* Says asset purchase agreement entered into between Merck, and Aralez Pharmaceuticals Trading DAC, unit of Aralez
* Says asset purchase agreement included an initial upfront payment of $25 million, which was paid from cash on hand
* Product rights, packaging, labeling and other responsibilities transferred to Aralez Pharmaceuticals Trading DAC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.