BRIEF-Pediapharm announces global exclusive licensing agreement for Relaxa(R)
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Pediapharm Inc
* Pediapharm announces global exclusive licensing agreement for Relaxa(R), an established Canadian product with existing revenues
* Pediapharm will pay licensor royalties based on annual net sales of product
* Under terms of licensing agreement, co has right to acquire Relaxa(R) at any time until 7th anniversary of effective date of licensing agreement
* Under terms of licensing agreement, co has exclusive right to manufacture, promote, market, sell and distribute Relaxa(R) globally
* Price payable for Relaxa(R) during such term shall be 5 million dollars plus a 2% royalty on annual net sales of product up to $1.5 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.