BRIEF-Crius Energy to expand solar energy business
Sept 23 (Reuters) - Crius Energy Trust
* Crius Energy to expand solar energy business with proposed purchase of assets from Verengo
* Deal price consisting of $2.25 million cash contribution from Crius Energy, $2.55 million cash, interests from members of Newco
* Acquisition is expected to contribute positive EBITDA in fiscal year 2017
* Deal for purchase price of $11.9 million
* By end of fiscal year 2017, Newco will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of trust through exchange transactions with three non-controlling members of Newco Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.