BRIEF-Air Canada announces pricing of C$1.25 bln refinancing
Sept 26 (Reuters) - Air Canada :
* Transaction would generate annualized interest expense savings of approximately C$60 million
* Intends to use net proceeds from sale of 2016 senior notes to pay redemption price for all of Air Canada's outstanding senior secured notes
* Air Canada announces pricing of C$1.25 billion refinancing
* Transaction would reduce outstanding indebtedness by approximately C$355 million
* Transaction would increase unencumbered assets by C$650 million to approximately C$2 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.