BRIEF-Coherus Biosciences regains development and commercial rights to CHS-0214 from Shire
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Coherus Biosciences Inc. :
* Says has regained from shire plc all development and commercial rights previously licensed for chs-0214 etanercept
* Coherus Biosciences regains development and commercial rights to CHS 0214 from Shire
* As result of termination agreement with Shire, co expects to recognize $162.6 million as collaboration and license revenues in 2016
* CHS-0214 etanercept is a biosimilar candidate to enbrel for Europe, Canada, Brazil, Middle East and other territories
* Remain on track for submission of a CHS-0214 marketing authorization application to european medicines agency in Q4 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.