BRIEF-Nucor sold 50 pct equity interest in Hunter Ridge Energy Services to Encana
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Nucor Corp:
* Purchased 49% of Encana's leasehold interest covering approximately 54,000 acres in south Piceance basin
* Nucor sold its 50% equity interest in Hunter Ridge Energy Services LLC to Encana
* Nucor retains all existing producing wells it currently owns
* Nucor and Encana also terminated two carry and earning ("C&E") drilling agreements entered into in 2010 and 2012
* By canceling agreements, co has eliminated all future carry capital, contingent liabilities which should result in lower unit cost for future drilling Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.