BRIEF-SVG says Goldman Sachs, CPPIB propose to buy all of portfolio
Oct 5 (Reuters) - SVG Capital Plc :
* Proposal for sale of 100 pct of investment portfolio
* Has received a proposal Goldman Sachs and certain investment entities managed by Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB)
* Proposal is being evaluated urgently by company and board will update market as soon as possible
* Can be no certainty that proposal will be effected or as to its terms
* Board continues to recommend that shareholders do not accept HarbourVest Bidco's offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.