BRIEF-Interactive Investor to buy TD Bank's European Direct Investing unit
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Interactive Investor Plc
* Interactive Investor Plc agrees to buy TD Bank Group's european direct investing business
* Acquisition will create UK's second largest online stockbroker with assets under administration of 18 billion stg
* Funds advised by J.C. Flowers & Co. Llc to own a majority shareholding in the combined company
* Acquisition of TDDI will be financed through an investment from funds advised by J.C. Flowers & Co. Llc
* Closing is expected in first calendar quarter of 2017, subject to customary closing conditions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.